What information do we collect and how is it collected?
As a general rule, UnoTelly does not, and will not, actively monitor user activity or maintain direct logs to any customer’s internet activities. We do, however, reserve the right to investigate matters we consider to be a violation of the terms of the Agreement or illegal.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. Such information is not necessary to visit our site outside of the member area and can be done anonymously.
- When using our DNS servers, your IP address and any DNS requests made out from devices setup with UnoDNS servers are collected. This information is solely used to authenticate you on our servers and to direct you to the appropriate links.
- Traffic going through our DNS servers is not logged, stored, or monitored by UnoTelly.
- UnoTelly keeps the login time, logout time, and bandwidth used for UnoVPN.
- We also keep a minimum amount of log to satisfy the jurisdictional requirements of our VPN server and only release to authorized parties if it required by law.
What do we use your information for?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, except with your full consent.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our service. We will continually strive to improve our service and website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us effectively respond to your customer service and support needs.
- To process transactions and purchases authorized by you.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of secure servers. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. Only those authorized with special access rights to such systems can confidentially view this information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, when such assistance is required to service you. We may also be required to release your information if it is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others as well as anyone associated with UnoTelly. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Changes to this Policy